Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm Actively Looking...

for new freelance gigs.

I haven't written for EHow in awhile, and I've been kind of slacking on Epinions too. ReadBud ended up not being quite right for me; if you are making a lucrative income on the site, please share your story.

As some of you may remember, I'm also a brand ambassador/promotional model (if you're not sure what that is, feel free to check out one of my articles on the topic here). Summer is my busy season, and I've been working like crazy. However, now that I'm pregnant (SURPRISE!), it's getting harder to meet the demands of the promotional world. One company let me go after I announced my pregnancy, and while other companies were understanding, I have found that it is getting more difficult each day (physically) to work. Promotions can require you to be on your feet, in the sun or rain, for as long as 12 or 14 hours...all while keeping a smile on your face. I love promotions, but need to focus on other freelance gigs for now.

I'm interested in blogging for money, and will be applying to write for a few sites that caught my interest. I'll keep you all updated.

No comments: