Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ReadBud Earnings for Yesterday

I'll update again later today, but I wanted to talk about ReadBud for a moment. ReadBud is a site that pays you to read and rate articles. The articles are short, and I read quickly, so this is a VERY easy way to make money. I made $1.34 rating 24 articles yesterday, and it only took me about 10 minutes. Yeah, that only averages out to about minimum wage...but if you're looking for a way to make money quickly and easily, I'd recommend ReadBud. You have to earn $50 to reach payout, but you can probably do that in about a month.

readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

1 comment:

MELO said...

I've heard of get paid to click and get paid to surf and even get paid to tweet but get paid to read and rate is kinda new. Let's hope they pay though because many of this new programs don't pay or slow in paying their members...