Saturday, November 7, 2009

Decent Day on EHow

EHow earnings are posted: $1.45 for the day!

Keep in mind that I only have 27 articles, so I'm very pleased when I earn $1 to $2 per day.

And is it just me, or does anybody else have a bunch of half-written articles saved on EHow in draft mode? I just counted, and I have 25. I should really learn to finish what I start. :::sigh:::

I accepted a 300 word assignment from Textbroker, so I'll probably write that later. The only thing I hate about Textbroker is that you can only accept one assignment at a time (unless it changes after you've been a member for awhile).

That's it for today, folks! We have 2 birthday parties to attend today (back to back, in different cities), so it's going to be a busy Saturday!

If your child is having a sleepover tonight, here's an article for you: How to Make a Sleepover Soundtrack

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: