Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh man...it's been FOREVER, hasn't it?

So much has happened over the last year or so that I don't even know where to start.

I lost my "real job" (administrative assistant) in February, and have been focusing on finding random sources of income. I still complete paid surveys and offers on CashCrate, although not as often as I used to; these days, I have focused more on freelance writing. My favorite sites to write articles and reviews for are Epinions and Ehow; if you aren't familiar with them, I totally recommend checking them out.

I also recently signed up to become an EJuror, although it has not been very lucrative yet. Oh-and I've been working as a guide for ChaCha, which is a really fun way to make money online! Other than that, I've been working as a promotional model/brand ambassador outside of the home. Good times!

Hope all is well with everybody out there! I will start updating on a regular basis as soon as the semester ends...just a few more days!

No comments: